Our little nugget turned 5 Months this past weekend!
What she is doing lately:
- Doing a lot of sleeping on her sides.
- Rolling from side to side.
- Rolling onto her belly every once in awhile (and then waking herself up!)
- Eating solids! (more on this to come in another post)
- Still breastfeeding and supplementing with formula-we’ve changed formulas and she is now on an Organic formula called Earths Best, which she loves!
- Still sleeping through the night, thank goodness (we were worried there might be a regression somewhere between 4 and 5 months)
- Ellery had her very first play date! She had a blast with baby Inez, who is only a month and a half older than her!
What she is loving lately:
- Giggling with her Dad. I can’t seem to make her laugh quite like Mach can-and that’s totally okay!
- Grabbing and touching everything she can for our jewelry, watches, glasses on our faces, etc…
- Throwing her toys on the ground! I know this is only the beginning!
- Jumping! Especially in her jumparoo!
We won’t go back to the Pediatrician for another couple of weeks but we think she is around 15/16 lbs and we have no doubt that she is extremely tall! She is in 6-9 month clothes now (although some of the 3-6 month onesies are still in the mix!)
She is definitely teething!
Her hair is growing longer and blonder by the day!