It’s June, which means a lot of fun things. Summer begins (finally!) and it’s Father’s Day, which means finding something special for not only MY Father but for Ellery and Everett’s number one Dad. I pulled together some of my favorite gift ideas…
2) Pizza Oven – Everyone is cooking their own pizza these days-so why not make life a little easier for Dad and give him this awesome pizza oven from Crate and Barrel ($120)? You can even include a recipe for his favorite pizza and offer to cook it for him!
3) Fat and the Moon Face Paste – I’ve recently discovered and become slightly obsessed with Fat and the Moon (from CA). They make amazing products free of everything scary for not only the babes but myself and family. Why shouldn’t the men in our lives have great cosmetic products too? You can find more of their products here.
4) Handy Dandy bottle opener.
5) Postfly Box Monthly Fly Fishing Subscription – For the outdoorsman/fisherman in your life, Postfly Box is a monthly subscription service that sends hand-tied fly fishing flies, essentials, and apparel each month (from $15/month). Use code “BISCUITS15” for 15% off!
6) Lily Personal Drone – And for the guy who has everything, pre-order the Lily Drone here. It won’t ship until next year but if you buy now the introductory price is of $499 is 50% off the full price of $999.