I have so many lovely friends as well as my Sister who are pregnant right now so I thought it would be appropriate to do a top five list of pregnancy must haves:
1. RGB Nail cosmetics. Safe, cruelty free, AMAZING nail polish. I use it all the time pregnant or not! It lasts longer than any polish I’ve used and has just the right amount of shine.
I’m having a current love affair with one of their new colors called doll.
2. Basq Advanced Stretch Mark Butter. I was either very blessed in the stretch mark department during my pregnancy or this product is a miracle worker. Either way, it is one of the top gifts I give girlfriends when they become pregnant. It feels great on your skin and in addition is chemical and cruelty free (all important factors when I purchase beauty products).
3. Lululemon 105 F Singlet Tank. This top isn’t maternity but so easily can be. It’s long, super soft and incredibly flattering, tummy or not. It’s the perfect workout top to take everyone into the warmer months.
4. Snoogle Pregnancy Pillow. I STILL use my snoogle to this day. When Ellery was a baby I would prop her up in it while I was getting ready and sometimes I still sleep with it! It helped me sleep much more comfortably when I was pregnant and helped keep my body aligned properly while I slept on my side. I highly recommend a snoogle to anyone having problems getting comfortable sleeping.
5. Preggie Pops: I swore by these when I was pregnant and I know many friends who have also kept a stash on hand at all times. I don’t quite understand how these little candies manage to subdue a bout of nausea but trust me, they do. They are also pretty darn tasty (you can ask my husband who was known to steal one every now and then when I was pregnant).
I’d love to hear what your must have pregnancy items are!