Elle Belle is 6 months!
It’s hard to believe so much time has passed. I have to take a moment each day to take in everything she is doing because moments later she’s moved onto something else.
New things Elle is doing at 6 months:
- She is loving rolling everywhere. I can’t turn my head for one second or she is on the opposite side of the room!
- She is babbling and doing it quite often. Her voice is soft and sweet but there is no question she likes to chat.
- Trying more and more varieties of solids.
- Touching everything in sight. She loves to reach out and use her fingers to feel different surfaces and hear the sounds they make when she bangs her hand on them.
- Sitting! It’s still a bit unbalanced but getting better and better. She topples over and isn’t even phased by it.
We are still breastfeeding at every feed for now-although weaning might be in the near future. Feedings are taking a long time and I worry she is getting bored and therefore becoming uninterested in eating all together. It’s a day by day thing so we shall see how long it goes. Either way, we will continue to nurse for some time even if it’s just a couple of times a day for the bonding of it. I want to do what’s best for her.